Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cool Christian Phrases What Things Does Your 15-17 Year Old Daughter Or Yourself Want For Christmas?

What things does your 15-17 year old daughter or yourself want for christmas? - cool christian phrases

My father wants me to him my wish list for the next day and I'm at a loss for what I want. I like games, cool-Nacks Nick, Christian CDs, stuffed animals, Little Mermaid, etc..

Papa said he spends $ 250 and no more. He said that any extra money that you do not use the $ 250 that will give us cash or by check.

What I have is my wishlist:
Walmart --
1. Watching a game sets Council
2. Mad Gab Board Game
3. Sims 2 Deluxe
4. Dakona: Perfect CD changer
5. A: Pink Lava Lamp
6. Both Tan and white teddy bear that I showed you at Walmart in the Christmas section.
7. Sonicflood - A Heart Like Yours CD
8. You know more than a fifth grader game (toy section)


From other tents:
1. Purity Bracelet .... I'll show you the website.

Basically, it is much smaller and not a big expense. Are there other things you think I want? I want to make the Bible Mad Gab cards, but they are like $ 20.

0 comments:

Post a Comment