Tuesday, November 24, 2009

French Bmi Am I Ugly And Fat? Because I Feel Like It?

Am i ugly and fat? because i feel like it? - french bmi

11 years in the year and I have my BMI ... 19.1 percent said ... ... 64. that is, I am 64% larger than the others! I'm 4'8 "and 85 pounds. I have this big belly that comes and looks gross! HUUUUGE are back, but not the chest! Rlly feel ugly, sooo, I mixed, I am black and Native American Scandinavian Danish white Irish English French perhaps India, and would not have asked in my life to know all the other girls cried so thick that even back in my life I have, but I know that many people had overwhelmed me, but why WONT TALK TO ME! flirt flirt and sometimes unintentionally again, but most of the time! Asperger's in my hand, parents family and I took the test I did not say that, but then my mom told me to do, so I'm rlly confused, have I friends, but I'm not popular, so I'm ugly ... so my big fat belly! are like belly rolls and I hate it, I feel so fat and ugly cry in! plz help me do u think im fat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment