Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cube Field Walkthrough Facebook Games' Hack - Farmville, Pet Society And Cube Field?

Facebook games' hack - Farmville, Pet Society and Cube Field? - cube field walkthrough

Hello. I play games on Facebook: Largest Farmville. And there are 2 games more pets, the society and the cubes on the floor. I could never find to Farmville hack. I've tried something that is helping a friend who mainly use it as often as you want, will not be accepted, but click on the "friend" help "at any time. But when I said to servers outside of their reach. Please reload the page. If I reload is that when I began to use deception. No problem.

Coming to Pet Society, I heard about a program called Cheat Engine, I've downloaded. Cheat Engine 5.5. I tried the hacks, I found some, and I used it. I have the hex code, like the video says, but when he says that after the first examination, will come on the left side, nothing appears on their own.

Cube area, too. I was looking for his horse. I did what the video says, this time, the values in the left engine tricks after the "First Scan". But there are more than 1 and the video says that only 1

The PS I have not tried oronly 1 video, but I've tried this hack, after a lot of video, as I could, but nobody helped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment