Saturday, November 14, 2009

Spondylosis More Condition_symptoms What Are The Exercises To Avoid In A Fitness Center For A Person Cured From Cervical Spondylosis?

What are the exercises to avoid in a fitness center for a person cured from cervical spondylosis? - spondylosis more condition_symptoms

I had a problem with the cervical spine osteoarthritis which was cured for one year. I want to join a fitness gym to improve my fitness. Which exercises should I avoid in a center of fitness. I'm going to work out with low weight? Please lead me.

1 comments:

Doctor said...

You want to avoid any exercise so that you bend to the neck are asked to forward forcifully or abruptly. I do not recommend starting a series of weight on the neck and knee bends or sit-ups do too, unless you can neck in a neutral or straight position. Moreover, in the absence of an exercise that focuses on your neck pain, do not.

Post a Comment