Friday, January 1, 2010

Blogspot Illustrator 8 An Illustrator Looking For A Writer To Collaborate With...?

An illustrator looking for a writer to collaborate with...? - blogspot illustrator 8

Hello,

This is perhaps a bit more from a distance, but I thought to ask Yahoo Answers can help me, a writer, illustrator needs to work together.

I am a British illustrator who recently finished a course of Bachelor of Visual Communication, specializing in illustration for children. I have the intention to go independent, but can not do it for a while I need to earn money and gain a little security Finacial by working in the rule. However, I do not think that is more produced a work of my portfolio, and work as always more motivating to help with someone that I would be delighted to have someone as a side project, too.

If anyone is interested, please read my work on the links below and take me by e-mail if you think you could help each other.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steph_drumm ...

(The link above shows a variety of work I have gained in recent years, and not all books)

http://stephaniedrummond.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Steph.

2 comments:

.: Fairy Lights :. said...

Wow you are amazing in the Arts

Sorry, I'm no writer, but rather an aspiring designers lol

.: Fairy Lights :. said...

Wow you are amazing in the Arts

Sorry, I'm no writer, but rather an aspiring designers lol

Post a Comment