Sunday, January 3, 2010

Designer Pet Tags Designer Pet Clothes!? PLEASE HELP!!!!?

Designer pet clothes!? PLEASE HELP!!!!? - designer pet tags

I am very much want to get my cat when she was a bit unstable, and cold to wear every time it happens: '(

Please do not give me the means to attend a conference and take the clothes, because they do not lead by what are called in the fashion, so that its.

Anyway, I was wondering what are the famous fashion designer clothing for pets, and I think the designers that have won the people, or Butre tha some sites have good quality clothing, not a problem for their money becuse my cat \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; sorry that sounds stuck and am not rich lol


So thank you guys x

1 comments:

SuSu Musa אני אוהב חתולים שטוח ה said...

famous fashion designers have to make collars for pets and the carrier, I never heard of a cat, t-shirt from Gucci, Prada or LV, I had my neck Burberry Himmi month .. it's really cool
But cats do not agree, a shirt or a skirt (in dogs
You can companies go for Louis Vuitton, I did in 2005, so I'm not sure if they still in stock .. But it is a face of a thoroughbred cat in this society must have, otherwise it might look like this (I made my sack) in China! loool
Do not offend

Post a Comment