Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair Stylist Welcome Letters How Can I Ask My Hair Stylist To Make My Hair Like In This Picture??

How can I ask my hair stylist to make my hair like in this picture?? - hair stylist welcome letters

So I found this photo http://ashlee.us/component/option, com_akogallery / Itemid, 38 /
As Ashlee hair is like on the banner. I really do not know how I tell my stylist that I want my hair like this? For longer hair also works in this style, because my hair is a little more, and I want to make it in time. Pictures are welcome, because if I do not understand well, I'll show you a picture, but I hope that it can not be explained. lol xD

6 comments:

【ツ】♥amer... said...

Explain what they want ... or not usually work ... Believe me ... I had situations when I was younger, had, and I really wanted to Astar and said how it was, and still does not really work. and better to show a picture with uu and ur stylists, so I think ... as the saying goes, a picture is worth 1000 words. I think it is better if u is a photo of a long and then I say take ... "I know I have long hair, but I want a way where it still looks like .... and only sections of the same except that the length is greater than the image ..." something like that with the image could work.
I hope this helped ...
and good luck!

Swan Song said...

Take the picture, everyone knows that
Taking the picture is the best way to
You want a new haircut.


Pepper.

ranuncul... said...

Shows a picture of the hairstyle you want is not always the haircut at the hairdresser thought it would be better. I think that much depends on the type of Ashlee attributable to goods and weapons. (Always use very good products if you want your hair is better.)

Picture, though! He or she may be able to do something similar.

kiska said...

Many layers, with a long fringe on the rough side

kiska said...

Many layers, with a long fringe on the rough side

wonderwo... said...

Jus a picture and tell your hairdresser that you want your hair that way and do it for you.

Post a Comment