Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Genital Warts Pictures More Condition_symptoms What Does A Genital Wart Look Like And Are They Painfull?

What does a genital wart look like and are they painfull? - genital warts pictures more condition_symptoms

Recently, in the shower, I found a small lump on my lips. When I looked in the mirror, he looked a bit like a moon, round and smooth, but I'm not sure. It is not painful or anything. Is it a genital wart? What do you think? Are they suppossed to be painful? I have tried to find online pictures of genital warts, but they all advanced cases are gross. I have this bump. Can it be true? I have been with the same partner for 2 years and not have this problem.
PS - I am 29 years old.

5 comments:

KiM said...

Your gynecologist will be removed or call the cream to take care of him. and does not listen to people when they say it is cheating. HPV can remain in the body is dormant for years, and when the immune system to fight no more of the body, then they begin to appear. You have to check as soon as possible.

Phoenix said...

Genital warts usually appear as soft, moist, pink or flesh colored swellings, usually in the genital area. You can flat or raised, single or multiple, small or large, and sometimes in the form of cauliflower. May appear on the vulva, in or around the vagina or anus, cervix and penis, scrotum, groin or thigh. After sexual contact with an infected person Warts May not weeks or months or even appear.

Genital warts are diagnosed by visual examination. Visible genital warts can be removed by a health care provider performed by the patient's medication or treatment. Some people choose to forego treatment to see if the warts disappear on their own. There is no cure for genital warts is better than the other, and not a treatment regimen is ideal in all cases.

needknow... said...

I hate to say it, but is open to a wart on the most at this early stage, but I know that youve with the same partner for 2 years, but you should check whether HES some brass and brought it back to you, sorry

needknow... said...

I hate to say it, but is open to a wart on the most at this early stage, but I know that youve with the same partner for 2 years, but you should check whether HES some brass and brought it back to you, sorry

Mike E said...

I have some good information here.

Post a Comment