Friday, February 19, 2010

Asian Shower Table In Follow-up To My Question Regarding Las Vegas Asian Massage Parlors, I Have Seen Them Advertise . . .?

In follow-up to my question regarding Las Vegas Asian Massage Parlors, I have seen them advertise . . .? - asian shower table

Table of showers. Is not that illegal? Is not that a table shower and caresses the body (with clothes, which takes a shower)? Like many Asian massage parlors away with it? It's "table shower", a code-word "happy", a term that is often associated with Asian massage parlors in Las Vegas and elsewhere, combined to stop, too?

3 comments:

bananano... said...

Intelligent people realize that illegal prostitution is illegal, and you are exposed to many social ills and die, the possibility of contracting AIDS and.

snowrive... said...

Remember to rob the massage rooms, as they are iilegal, and. Nye County has a legal Prost.,

zuesefl said...

I just want Stear clear of them!

Post a Comment