Monday, February 15, 2010

Digital Recorder Problems Freezing Software Problem Or Could It Be The Recorder Drive? I'm Having Problem Copying Disk Or Burn Songs To Cd,the

Software problem or could it be the recorder drive? I'm having problem copying disk or burn songs to cd,the - digital recorder problems freezing

preinstalled Sonic Digital Media LEV7 work at all. The drive DVD +-RW NEC ND-3530A, which ask me to insert the blank disc into the drive continues. When trying to leave the program, it freezes my computer, I need to re-start to begin again.i Clock with Windows XP.
Very grateful if you can help solve the problem.

2 comments:

luca m said...

to ensure that there is a software Probem downloading and installing the CD / DVD burner (which supports 3530)
http://www.cdburnerxp.se/download.php

Good luck

Burn Baby Burn
........................

nighthaw... said...

Single Disc bad.

Post a Comment