Friday, February 12, 2010

Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules Susten 300 Pregnancy What Will Happen If We Use Susten 200 Tablets?

What will happen if we use susten 200 tablets? - progesterone soft gelatin capsules susten 300 pregnancy

My LMP 29-7-09 passed the pregnancy test is positive, 7-9-09. 2 times my abortion. if the doctor gave me progesterone soft gelatin capsules (coming Susten 200) tablets and asked me to 21-7-09. She asked me that question in my vagina tablets per day 1 in the morning 1 in the night. IAM with this game if I have the pills that would be easy, but now I found some of those peanut drive in my vagina. IAM very scared, please help me. What is that, because of the use of this little pill in my vagina or something made

1 comments:

Expecting Twins March 2010!!!!! said...

Well, I had an abortion!

Post a Comment