Thursday, February 18, 2010

Honeywell Oil Radiator Manual What Type Of Boiler Do I Have?

What Type of Boiler do I Have? - honeywell oil radiator manual

At home I use an old-fashioned manual thermostat and I want to step into a modern digital thermostat for more precise control of heating in winter, and of course, to save money.

I think Honeywell Decoration RTH2520B 7 days programmable thermostats.

The Amazon description says: "For use with gas, oil, or in furnaces and air conditioning, heating a single step ..."

Your furnace or boiler to contact us at first seems to be the winter a reservoir filled with water that is created when the steam is sent through pipes to finish in the baseboard radiator. Make sure that the driver is enabled (which means it uses natural gas), I have a switch similar to press like a light switch, so I am confident that uses AC power.

With, that the description of my stove, or (boiler?) would be with the thermostat Digitial mention I already have? Thank you.

1 comments:

me said...

A baseboard hot water sounds identical. While working on their thermostat.

Post a Comment