Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wacom Cte-640 Compatible Pen What Stylus'/pens Are Compatible With Wacom CTE-640 Tablets?

What stylus'/pens are compatible with Wacom CTE-640 tablets? - wacom cte-640 compatible pen

I am in urgent need for a new pen, and the fact that the special spring that I am looking either out / abandoned everywhere, or $ 60, I wonder if they use a pen to compatible (pref. Tried / tested / shown)? And if so, how often, going to this new pen to install?
If anyone knows, please let me know. I'm in trouble because I am an artist living and a bit stuck without it.
Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that everything is working pen, because I am the same with my Panasonic Toughbook experienced.
The spring is set to buy another pen, and works well.
Try something with a piece of plastic and see if it works before you buy something, then you can know with certainty.

Post a Comment